Yin Yoga is as old as traditional Hatha Yoga, it just never had a name until the 21st Century and yin yoga is fast becoming the most popular style of yoga today.
Our 50 hour training program is for anyone wishing to dive deeper into their personal yoga practice and for yoga teachers who have completed any level of yoga teaching and any style previously.
We teach traditional Yin Yoga: Meridians - Fascia -Taoism
Adding the timeless teachings of Yoga Nidra, a Tantric Meditation- Chakras- Nadis, sequencing and adjustments.
The asanas or postures are the undoing kind (Yin), not the doing kind (Yang).
- Teach Yin Yoga asanas safely, and effectively
- Modifications of Yin postures using props
- How to give clear and simple instructions
- Principles for sequencing Yin Yoga asanas for effective classes
- Learn to guide students in and out of Yoga Nidra and Shavasana
- Effective, appropriate adjustments
- Study of fascia and meridians
- Chakras, nadis and the relationship with the spine
- Learn to teach ujjayi pranayama the yin way.
This Yin Yoga training is accredited with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance.
Over 2 weekends; 12th-14th July & 19th-21st July
Cost: $1295 / Early Bird: $1095 before 30th June 2018
10% discount for Autopay members
Payment Plan available, email the studio.
For more about the course and course facilitator Tara Fitzgibbon visit www.terrafirmayoga.com